Job Site Inspection
Site Inspection - Pre-Installation Survey
For Tents, Canopies, Structures, Fabric Buildings & Shelters
This procedure should be completed by a qualified professional or someone who has experience with a tent/canopy installation process. Once complete, the survey will then be given to the person responsible for installation such as a crew leader, job foreman, or installation supervisor.
The purpose of a pre-installation inspection is:
- To make all parties involved aware of any possible obstructions (Surface, Underground, and Overhead), any foreseeable safety issues and the difficulty of the proposed setup & tear-down.
- Ensure that the proper tent, canopy, or shelter is used, fits the desired location and end-use.
- Record the equipment used, installation environment, and a document to be kept for long-term reference.
Call Before You Stake - Utility Locating Services:
If you are planning works anywhere in Great Britain you should contact the National Grid Plant Protection team at least 14 days in advance.
- Complete a free online request on www.beforeyoudig.nationalgrid.com - get an initial response in minutes
- Email email@example.com (you will be sent an automated response to confirm receipt)
- Call Plant Protection for free on 0800 688 588*
- Write to:
National Grid Plant Protection,
Brick Kiln Street,
Job Site Inspection Explained